- Prepaid customer can purchase Religious service via IVR with the code 15586 or by sending a word SUB to the same code 15586.
- Customer will receive Religious content like Dua, Qaswida, Mawaidha, Hadith, Islam teachings and much more.
- Once a Prepaid customer has purchased the Religious Service there are no reversals. At no time can the Religious Service be converted to airtime credit.
- Customer can opt out at any given time by send a word UNSUB/ONDOA to 15586. Customer will be charged Tsh250 per week the deduction will be from the main account.
- If a customer opts out from the service before validity elapses the befits will be forfeit
- Prepaid customers migrating to different Prepaid tariff plans will carry over their Religious Service benefits.
- Prepaid customers converting/Postpaid again the benefits will be forfeit and need to subscribe to the service again.
These terms and conditions relate with Zantel Religious Content. By using or subscribing to the Zantel Religious Content the Customer agrees that s/he has read, understands and is bound by the following terms and conditions and the terms and conditions available on the Zantel Website referring generally to all services offered by Zantel.